Classes now available by popular demand. All classes are semi-private with no more than 4 people per class. You get personalized attention and support. This will ensure you get the benefits of having a personal trainer without the cost of one on one.
Tough Mother’ Pre and Post Natal Group Training
- learn the benefit of Strength and Conditioning specifically focusing on your deep core muscles (including your pelvic floor)
- a great way to put ‘you’ back on the schedule
- a safe and non-judgemental place where you will meet other moms
- develop a healthy relationship with your changing body
- maximize your time with effective workouts designed for busy mommas
Weight training fundamentals for teens and tweens
- these classes are designed for anyone between the ages of 12-18 years old.
- the focus will be on learning how to exercise properly, develop healthy body image, learn about proper nutrition and to provide a safe and non-judgmental environment
Functionally Fit – make daily life easier
- designed to maximize efficiency, push you harder and deliver better results.
- you will learn how to exercise properly focusing on form and technique… having a trained eye guiding you
- Learn a healthy balance between strength training and cardio
- lively, engaging classes that will leave you feeling strong, confident, happy while staying motivated for the long term so you can finally get the results you desire.
- each workout is customized to your level of experience
Functional Mobility Class
- mobility is how the body moves on a daily basis. Being able to walk, sit, run and move the way your body was intended to.
- Functional movements like bending over and straightening back up without pain for going for a run without being laid up for hours afterwards.
- Improve your range of motion and posture while alleviating some everyday aches and pains.
- you’ll also decrease muscle tension, reduce risk of injury, boost blood circulation and recover faster.